a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
Reading this, I feel renewed. Thank you, Charu, for this soft April light.
thank you Bhaswati.. the way you read brings me renewal too
Beautiful. Especially, "for in darkness you've held me".
thank you Geethanjali :-)
masked rainbow indeed :) I felt a few lines more in waiting here Charu - or maybe i just wanted to poem to go on a little longer!
hmmm.. maybe.. maybe.. will sit with it for a while thank you Giti
Reading this, I feel renewed. Thank you, Charu, for this soft April light.
ReplyDeletethank you Bhaswati.. the way you read brings me renewal too
DeleteBeautiful. Especially, "for in darkness you've held me".
ReplyDeletethank you Geethanjali :-)
Deletemasked rainbow indeed :) I felt a few lines more in waiting here Charu - or maybe i just wanted to poem to go on a little longer!
ReplyDeletehmmm.. maybe.. maybe.. will sit with it for a while
Deletethank you Giti