The end of Act 1 of the year
Tucked between a disciplined motion,
The 'march'
And a permission to be,
The 'may'
Begins with the celebration of fools
And ends early like November and June
"Time is a construct" some would say
But to read beauty in the form of these designs
Is a celebration of the consensual function of meridien lines
An acknowledgement of the fact that it behoves us to know
If it's worry or just the summer that caused the sweat on your brow
Tucked between a disciplined motion,
The 'march'
And a permission to be,
The 'may'
Begins with the celebration of fools
And ends early like November and June
"Time is a construct" some would say
But to read beauty in the form of these designs
Is a celebration of the consensual function of meridien lines
An acknowledgement of the fact that it behoves us to know
If it's worry or just the summer that caused the sweat on your brow
love this one, sameer. Especially the last two lines.
ReplyDeleteThank you :) This has been the best April I've seen in a while!
ReplyDeleteSameer this one is so different from your others this month that I think you should keep going till you´re done with your 30 if only to see where this development takes you. I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't realised that Dr. Chandra, I think I will go on. Thank you so much for reading so deeply into my writing. :')
Delete