a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
cursing all the birds
on a weekend afternoon -
hosing down the car
---
in this monastery
living life in detachment –
indoor prayer plants
look a flying kite -
with a sharp flick of the wrist
arm wrestling the wind
Love the images and surprises. I like the monastery one - a lovely line 3.
I want to take a haiku-writing class from you. These are SO good, Anannya. Sharp and delightful at once.
Love, love, love, esp indoor prayer plants, I have a bunch of those
I love "arm wrestling the wind"
Love the images and surprises. I like the monastery one - a lovely line 3.
ReplyDeleteI want to take a haiku-writing class from you. These are SO good, Anannya. Sharp and delightful at once.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love, esp indoor prayer plants, I have a bunch of those
ReplyDeleteI love "arm wrestling the wind"
ReplyDelete