a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
Was it already a prose poem when you started? You have made something wonderful of it.
What a beauty this is.. I am inspired to make my own collection of such poems. Have seen them before but never been as tempted to try it myself... Thank you, Gitanjali
This is gorgeous, gitanjali. i am inspired to try it too! Thank you.
Try it, it's really fun. This was instructions in a cookbook I was throwing away, on how to fold in egg whites.
Was it already a prose poem when you started? You have made something wonderful of it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty this is.. I am inspired to make my own collection of such poems. Have seen them before but never been as tempted to try it myself... Thank you, Gitanjali
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, gitanjali. i am inspired to try it too! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteTry it, it's really fun. This was instructions in a cookbook I was throwing away, on how to fold in egg whites.
ReplyDelete