a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
To only talk and not walk
Or to walk only to stalk
Or to do neither but lie still as a rock
Congeals all muscles
Like the last of the pasta stock.
This spring I'll try
Simply walking the walk.
liked how this poem brings so much to light in the body
One thing at a time. I think walking the walk it is.I was grinning at the "last of the pasta stock". One day without movement and that's what I feel like and now, you've named it for me! Wishing you a pleasant Spring.
This made me chuckle. Sending you healing vibes and a spring filled with the joys of walking the walk. :)
I liked the comparison with the "last of the pasta stock" :)
This was a funny little poem I wrote as I walked without my cane after almost a year! So yayyyy, thanks y'all for indulging me :)
liked how this poem brings so much to light in the body
ReplyDeleteOne thing at a time. I think walking the walk it is.
ReplyDeleteI was grinning at the "last of the pasta stock". One day without movement and that's what I feel like and now, you've named it for me! Wishing you a pleasant Spring.
This made me chuckle. Sending you healing vibes and a spring filled with the joys of walking the walk. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked the comparison with the "last of the pasta stock" :)
ReplyDeleteThis was a funny little poem I wrote as I walked without my cane after almost a year! So yayyyy, thanks y'all for indulging me :)
ReplyDelete