a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
It isn’t because The nights are getting shorter That we’re sleeping less.
*With thanks to Gitanjali´s poem on the days getting longer :)
Sigh. That fell like a bomb.
I´m sorry, Deepti. One doesn´t know what else to do.
Brilliant, Giti. The nights are becoming increasingly restless and you've nailed the reason why.
I wish there weren´t such reasons, Bhaswati :(
So much to think about in these three lines
So sad that this isn't a love poem. The tension you've created between the title and the haiku is so powerful.
This was inspired by your poem, Gitanjali :) And thank you - I don´t usually do haikus: they scare me!
Absolutely gorgeous. And I had also written a poem about Spring and bombs last night. Came here today to read yours, we really are talking even when we are not <3
and mine was inspired by Gitanjali´s. Yes we really are always talking to each other even when we´re not <3
Sigh. That fell like a bomb.
ReplyDeleteI´m sorry, Deepti. One doesn´t know what else to do.
DeleteBrilliant, Giti. The nights are becoming increasingly restless and you've nailed the reason why.
ReplyDeleteI wish there weren´t such reasons, Bhaswati :(
DeleteSo much to think about in these three lines
ReplyDeleteSo sad that this isn't a love poem. The tension you've created between the title and the haiku is so powerful.
ReplyDeleteThis was inspired by your poem, Gitanjali :) And thank you - I don´t usually do haikus: they scare me!
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous. And I had also written a poem about Spring and bombs last night. Came here today to read yours, we really are talking even when we are not <3
ReplyDeleteand mine was inspired by Gitanjali´s. Yes we really are always talking to each other even when we´re not <3
ReplyDelete