a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
ah, the softness of well washed and worn cotton saris... welcome back, Anannya..
Welcome back, ADG. Oh I love the well-washed cotton saree image. And in the Chennai of today, the swoosh of icecream into a cone.
oof. So soft, each of them, and so desired <3
Yay! You're back. I love all the imageries in here. :)
Such an important poem and written with such grace. Thank you and welcome back, Anannya.
Thanks all. Your presence and encouragement brought me back. Have been feeling a bit burnt-out so took off to just be a heap for a few days. <3
Anannya, I missed you! Welcome back :) :) :) such a soft poem indeed
ah, the softness of well washed and worn cotton saris...
ReplyDeletewelcome back, Anannya..
Welcome back, ADG. Oh I love the well-washed cotton saree image. And in the Chennai of today, the swoosh of icecream into a cone.
ReplyDeleteoof. So soft, each of them, and so desired <3
ReplyDeleteYay! You're back. I love all the imageries in here. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch an important poem and written with such grace. Thank you and welcome back, Anannya.
ReplyDeleteThanks all. Your presence and encouragement brought me back. Have been feeling a bit burnt-out so took off to just be a heap for a few days. <3
ReplyDeleteAnannya, I missed you! Welcome back :) :) :) such a soft poem indeed
ReplyDelete