a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
Ah, that time of the year. And your ending is like a piercing arrow. I really envy your mastery of brevity. I want to learn from you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bhaswatidi, you gotta check out the next one. The brevity is more a limitation and less a matter of craft haha :D
Piercing.
Such a striking poem! I particularly liked the third line.
Thank you so much, each of you :)
Ah, that time of the year. And your ending is like a piercing arrow. I really envy your mastery of brevity. I want to learn from you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteBhaswatidi, you gotta check out the next one. The brevity is more a limitation and less a matter of craft haha :D
DeletePiercing.
ReplyDeleteSuch a striking poem! I particularly liked the third line.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, each of you :)
ReplyDelete