a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
Sometimes
At the end of a long day
All I can do
Is shake myself
Like a wet dog getting dry
Love the analogy and the imagery!
Thank you, Bhaswati!
so sharp the visual! lovely
Thank you, Charumathi!
That's a lovely thing to do. Shake the day off like a wet dog - I can visualise the droplets.
I wish I could do it more often! Most of the time, it feels like I'm just weighed down. Though I do, quite often, say the title of the poem to myself when the day is hard.
Love the analogy and the imagery!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bhaswati!
Deleteso sharp the visual! lovely
ReplyDeleteThank you, Charumathi!
DeleteThat's a lovely thing to do. Shake the day off like a wet dog - I can visualise the droplets.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could do it more often! Most of the time, it feels like I'm just weighed down. Though I do, quite often, say the title of the poem to myself when the day is hard.
Delete