Wednesday, April 2, 2025

I will not lean

The end of March and onset of April,

I met you a year back but

Maybe I had known you since ages.


Told to stay away,

I suppose they knew the best.


Now I am in this place I have been before,

Like proton and neutron,

Close but never enough.


Might be the neutron who has to see you,

Attract and mingle with the electron.

Too much science,

Too much heart.


That day close by,

You by my side,

I would have leaned.

But I did not lean.

No fusion possible here. 


I shall be like the Sun.

Sharing the same sky,

Yet seeing you with other stars.


Maybe this is more sincere

More kind

And more than love that could ever be.

Thus, I will not lean.

1 comment:

  1. Love that is more than love could ever be. Very insightful.

    ReplyDelete