a-poem-a-day challenge for the month of April
The yellow blooms died.
Draining the last drops now
I see what they dyed.
I love how similar and yet how different they all are. Beautifully done!
Lovely to read you S. So glad you wrote - as glad as the holud glow of shorshe phool :)
gorgeous. And seconding Anannya - so lovely to read you and so glad you wrote :)
Thank you so much Bhaswatidi, ADG, and Giti. It has been difficult to write or respond at all this year. But I do come and read yours often, and they are truly wonderful. Thank you for giving me that <3
I love how similar and yet how different they all are. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteLovely to read you S. So glad you wrote - as glad as the holud glow of shorshe phool :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous. And seconding Anannya - so lovely to read you and so glad you wrote :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Bhaswatidi, ADG, and Giti. It has been difficult to write or respond at all this year. But I do come and read yours often, and they are truly wonderful. Thank you for giving me that <3
ReplyDelete